Friday, March 5, 2010

Big moments in little packages

Someone is learning how to print in our house...it's been a long time coming, and it is exciting.  It's been an almost overnight change from him having no interest in learning to print to this:




This all feels a little bittersweet too.  This is the last time we'll have a little one learning to shakily form letters, words, sentences...I know that all too soon these little notes will be easy to read and all over the house.  Another milestone gone.
I'm not sure if anyone else can read his sentiment here, but I can, and right now, that's all that matters.





2 comments:

  1. Ah, bless, that is soooo lovely! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love those first-writing moments. I get quite a few in my class (and they're 6 years old, so Sam is doing well!). You get quite good at deciphering them after a while!

    ReplyDelete